Pages

Monday, August 1, 2011

Mystery Review Monday: Just Go With It

If you haven't seen this comedy starring Adam Sandler and Jennifer Aniston, you're missing out.
I can't tell you too much without ruining it. Basically, Sandler plays a plastic surgeon who gets women by wearing a wedding ring. Apparently single women instantly flock to a man with a ring? Aniston is his assistant who ends up posing as his pretend wife. Hey, she gets an all expense paid trip with the deal and wonderful shopping at expensive stores. What more can you ask for?

Oh yeah, then Sandler asks to use her kids as their fake ones. The girl tries to do a British accent. The boy likes to go to the bathroom.

My brother Michael showed this to me. I laughed through the whole thing. I ran out to buy it (I rarely buy DVDs or Blu-Rays) and showed my mom. She laughed so hard we had to watch it again the next day so she could hear the speaking parts she missed while she was laughing.

The good news is there's no profanity in it. It's a funny family movie if you have teens. No nudity (only suggested briefly). My kind of movie.

GO RENT IT ALREADY!

Consider this a 5+.

No comments: