Pages

Friday, August 5, 2011

Fun Friday: Pickup Lines




Pickup lines: a valid conversation starter if the guy's not completely serious. Do guys practice in front of the mirror, like I've seen a group of Backstreet Boy-esque guys do at Mardi Gras to perfect their sweet dance moves? I wonder just how many relationships were started with a corny little phrase.

I decided to share a mix of creepy and funny (from other people, not me!). The picture is just because it made me laugh. He's sending a ton of mixed signals with his outfit, but the sandals and socks combo makes me wince every time.

If a fat man puts you in a bag at night, don't worry I told Santa I wanted you for Christmas.

If I followed you home, would you keep me?

Are you a parking ticket? Because you've got FINE written all over you.

My love for you is like diarrhea, I just can't hold it in!

If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put U and I together.

Is there an airport nearby or is that just my heart taking off?

Somebody needs to write explosive on you, because you are the bomb!


"You are the bomb" brings me back to 1999. Now teenagers say "That's bomb." Or maybe that was a trend two years ago?

Weird/funny/crazy pickuplines you've heard? I'm curious.

No comments: