Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (#6): Hollow




It's another Waiting on Wednesday hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. A time for us to bond over books soon-to-be-released. Here's what I'm looking forward to:



"Welcome to the house of Hollow.
In a dystopian future, sixteen year old Leah Munro has been sold to a rich woman in a crippling mansion. Soon Leah discovers that there is something mysterious going on around the home, and with the help of three other girls, she attempts to uncover what is truly happening... what lies beyond all of the plexiglass windows and the hideous screams in the middle of the night? Leah will soon find out."
-Goodreads

Cover: Gorgeous! Red hair is in right now.
Plot: Interesting; love a good dystopian read. Sign me up for haunted houses.
Release date: May 8, 2012

Okay, I might be waiting awhile.
What are you waiting on?

7 comments:

Kristan said...

I'm a huge fan of dystopian so I'll definitely be checking this book out when its released. It sounds a lot like Wither, which is a great book! And I also like the creepiness factor to it! Great choice!

Kristan @ Lost Amongst the Shelves

Greta is Erikasbuddy said...

Most awesome pick!! It sounds perfect for Halloween!!

Paranormal Wastelands' WoW:
http://paranormalwastelands.blogspot.com/2011/09/waiting-on-wednesday_28.html

Zompacolypse is coming. Are you infected?

Kathryn Cooper said...

Yep, I love the red hair. Sounds like a good one but a long wait. =)
Clean Teen Fiction's WoW

Anna @ Literary Exploration said...

You had me at dystopian. Officially on my TBR list :) Thanks for sharing, can't wait!

My WoW

Unknown said...

Well its a dystopia so ofc its good! :D Haha It sounds really mysterious, and I love the cover. Definitely will be adding it to my TBR list.
Amy's WoW

Giselle said...

Awesome! This one is on my TBR list too. I love dystopians. Great pick!

Giselle
Xpresso Reads
Don't forget to enter my giveaway for an ARC of Legend.

Anonymous said...

This is right up my ally. I am glad that you shared it. Although I had seen it as an upcoming, I had forgotten about it. My WOW