Pages

Sunday, September 18, 2011

In My Mailbox (#4)


Kristi at The Story Siren hosts this weekly meme where bloggers share their new books for the week.

So I'm taking a bit of a break from requesting titles at Net Galley, checking library books out, and purchasing new ones until I get caught up on my review list. But Jason Letts, the author of a new dystopian trilogy, was kind enough to send me a copy of the ebook.

"Spencer Nye is a modern girl. As modern as you can get in the year 2102. She’s devoted to her idol, Cleary Mintz, and she longs to be something greater, to do something important. Well, now she’s finally getting her chance! She and her friends have uncovered a plot to kill followers of Cleary, and Spence knows she has to stop it. Turns out the plot extends farther than she ever could have imagined, and she’s got to become more than she is to be the difference she wants to be. Is it all worth it?" -Mother Lode blog

If you click here, you can sign up for a free digital copy!

Hope everyone has a week full of losing themselves in books. My Grafitti Moon review is coming later today, so stay tuned...it was AMAZING!

What's in your mailbox?

4 comments:

Sarah (The Book Life) said...

That book sounds really cool, I'll be looking forward to your review on it :0)

My IMM

Unknown said...

The "Suspense" book cover looks an awful lot like the Hunger Games. Let us know how you like it.

Happy Reading!

JJ iReads
My IMM

Kristan said...

I agree with JJ iReads, this cover reminds me a lot of The Hunger Games. Haven't heard of this book before your post, so I'll be checking out your review to see how you like it! Hope you enjoy.

Here's my IMM

Kristan @ Lost Amongst the Shelves

Molli @ Once Upon a Prologue said...

I'm interested to see what you think of the book!

My IMM