<div align="center"><a href="http://fansoffiction.blogspot.com" title="Fans of Fiction"><img src="http://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z366/angelalwayz26/chicks3.jpg" alt="Fans of Fiction" style="border:none;" /></a></div>I hope everyone had a great end to 2011 and some sort of holiday vacation! It's time to bring back Must Read Monday:)
The goal of the Must Read Monday is to find share your love of great books with others in the hopes that they'll add a new title to their To Be Read list.
For specific ways to build your puzzle, click here, but pretty much any style of acrostic is welcome.
When you leave comments on other posts, be sure to mention whether you're adding that book to your TBR pile, and what part convinced you to do so.
It's all about powers of persuasion, people:) You might have to think a little, but channel that inner-creative goddess (or god).
Winner of Must Read Monday Week #10:
EVERYONE! (And I can totally do that!) Great job, ladies! Way to end the year with a bang. (If you're participating this week, you don't have to follow everyone, but at least leave comments.)
This week's topic: Favorite book you were forced to read for school, classic or not!
Just a sweet child, treated as
Anything but by Mrs. Reed, her abusive aunt.
Not soon enough, Jane is sent away to school, but forced to
Endure more torture, alongside kindred soul, Helen.
Epidemic in the form of typhus sweeps the school, and claims Jane's only joy.
Years later, Jane becomes a governess for
Rochester, for whom she secretly falls, but
Even he harbors a twisted secret that could destroy their seemingly perfect love.
*Next week's topic: Book with a wonderful ending
- Must become a follower to participate.
- Follow the winner from last week to participate.
- Grab my button to place in your post.
- Make sure you have a backlink in your post to each weekly post I put up, not just to my website.
- Where it says your name please include name @ blog name Ex: Jenna @ Fans of Fiction
- Your exact post URL is the one that goes in the linky box, not your website.
- Don't just hop around; leave comments! We all love reading what others have to say.