Pages

Sunday, January 15, 2012

In My Mailbox (#14)

Hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren, In My Mailbox is a chance for bloggers to share what new titles they received, bought, or checked out over the week.

Christmas gift from my grandma-in-law (forgot it last week):

A friend's first published book (got it signed yesterday!) :

I won't put the covers up of the educational ones I received, but I won a door prize at a conference and was able to choose up to $100 free books from Bigbee Learning Resources:
  • iWrite- Using Blogs, Wikis, and Digital Stories in the English Classroom
  • Papers, Papers, Papers- An English Teacher's Survival Guide
  • "Is It Done Yet?"- Teaching Adolescents the Art of Revision
  • Strange Bedfellows- Surprising Text Pairs and Lessons for Reading and Writing Across Genres
  • CrunchTime- Lessons to Help Students Blow the Roof Off Writing Tests
What lovely literature did you get this week?

5 comments:

Amanda @Stuck In YA Books said...

Awesome haul!! looks all good

http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2012/01/in-my-mailbox-27.html

Anonymous said...

Good books! I really enjoyed reading 'Heaven is For Real' - hope you do, too! :)

Happy reading!

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Nice! These are new to me, but I hope you enjoy them all!

Happy Reading!

Here's my IMM

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Alison Can Read said...

Great set! Heaven is for Real looks cute. Hope you like it.
My IMM

Melliane said...

I don't know any of your books but I hope you'll like them both.

My IMM