Feature & Follow Friday is a blog hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read-- a chance for bloggers to hop around and discover new things about each other (plus new blogs!).
Question of the Week: Many readers/bloggers are also big music fans. Tell us about a few of your favorite bands/singers that we should listen to in 2012.
I'm very eclectic when it comes to music. Bands/artists you must check out if you haven't, even if they don't come out with a song this year:
- Adele (so young, so soulful)
- Sara Bareilles (maybe she and Adele could be best friends?)
- Lady Antebellum (sweet cross-over melodies)
- Gavin DeGraw (such catchy tunes, even if the hits come once every 4-6 years)
- Paramore (such angst, such raw emotion)
- No Doubt (where have you gone, Mrs. Stefani?)
- Alanis Morisette ('cause she's so ironic!)
- Taylor Swift (just don't get on her bad side)
- Any Glee soundtrack (AMAZING!)
- All Saints (anyone ever heard of these girls?? My idols as a teen!)
- Phantom of the Opera soundtrack (just saw this on broadway but have always adored the score; Andrew Lloyd Webber's a musical genius)
If you haven't already, check out Parajunkee's new meme, Social Hop.
You can link up your Twitter and Facebook fan page.