Pages

Monday, November 26, 2012

NaNoWriMo and Shusterman

Hey everyone! It has been quite awhile since I last posted. I've probably read 15 books and not reviewed them:( I think it's mostly a question of time. I've also participated in the National Novel Writing Month competition and made my goal of 50,000 words! Hopefully I have more time to post and review in the coming weeks (though it's also research paper grading time).

Otherwise, please excuse our little hiatus (Ashley says she's sorry too). You really just have to be in the mood to write a review!

I did meet Neal Shusterman, who came to the school where I teach! His new book, UnWholly, came out at #9 on the NY Times Bestseller list. If you haven't read Unwind or any of his other books, check them out. He's an amazing speaker with very cool inspiration for his novels.

Have a great week. Can you believe it's almost December!!!??? We've been in the 60s and 70s for the past week and I'm ready to feel like it's winter.

No comments: