<div align="center"><a href="http://fansoffiction.blogspot.com" title="Fans of Fiction"><img src="http://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z366/angelalwayz26/chicks3.jpg" alt="Fans of Fiction" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Today begins week two of my new meme, Must Read Monday!
The goal of this meme is to find those books others are excited about to add to your To Be Read list.
It's all about powers of persuasion, people:) You might have to think a little, but channel that inner-creative goddess (or god).
I will feature two bloggers who had the most creative posts the following week, and those will be required follows if you wish to participate again.
*You can help me judge by leaving a comment on my post with the most creative/convincing one you've seen after hopping around.
Last week's winners were hard to choose because there were so many creative acrostics!
1. Aimee @ Getting Your Read On (The Death Cure)
2. Kristan @ Lost Amongst the Shelves (The Hunger Games)
Aimee really made a lasting impression with her last three lines, "One thing is sure: the time for lies is over." I haven't read this, but I will now because of the poetic cliff hanger she's provided us with! Kristan really captured the essence of The Hunger Games and slipped in a little bit for every type of reader: hints of romance, family bonds being tested, intriguing plot hook of the death games, and even the strong traits of the main character.
Hop on over and check out their posts from last week. You must follow Aimee and Kristan to participate in this week's Must Read Monday.
This week's category: your favorite paranormal pick. This can include any of the paranormal subgenres (like paranormal romance).
Some of you asked me to announce the following week's genre/topic so you can get your puzzles ready. So, next week's featured acrostic will be based on your favorite romance (any book at all that has a great romance in it!).
Here's my paranormal pick. I tried to make it into more of a story this time. Remember, these can be any kind of acrostics you want: one word per line, several per line, or you can use the title's letters to start each line. See samples here.
Teaching becomes Willie's escape from
a Home where her stepfather lives,
whEre babysitting and farmwork bring her down
She Runs away to Cherokee territory at 17
preEtends to be Angelina, English teacher
Very strange noises fill her room
the spirit of drowned Ella, they say
Eli SeveNstar steals Willie's breath away
But teAcher-student love is forbidden
Willie must coNquer divide between Cherokee girls' prejudice
and risk her life to lay a ghosT to rest.
- Must become a follower to participate.
- Follow the two winners from last week to participate.
- Grab my button to place in your post.
- Make sure you have a backlink in your post to each weekly post I put up, not just to my website.
- Where it says your name please include name @ blog name and your main genre in parentheses. Ex: Jenna @ Fans of Fiction (YA)
- Your exact post URL is the one that goes in the linky box, not your website.
- This meme is for BOOK BLOGGERS ONLY.
- Don't just hop around; leave comments! We all love reading what others have to say.