The link I clicked on, however, was fun things for couples to do in Oklahoma City. I'll give you list in short, with commentary, of course:
(12,000 hotel rooms are waiting for all of us down there, by the way)
- National Cowboy Hall of Fame- Never been, wouldn't mind??
- Omniplex- I know I'm missing out on this one.
- "Some couples may seek the thrill of Frontier City..." - It's thrilling the first time you go for about 20 minutes. Ok, I lie. I had fun the entire first time I was there, but everyone I went with complained the whole time because they'd been before. And it's no Busch Gardens.
- Stockyard City- (?) You can watch athentic cowboys at work, apparently.
- Wormy Dog Saloon- Much better than I thought! The combo of country music and cowboys do make for a good time.
- Ballpark- My favorite memory is last 4th of July when they cancelled the game due to rain but still had fireworks after...for three hours, we got soaked staring at an empty field.
- Racetrack, zoo, botanical gardens- Acceptable sights, almost all kid-friendly
I want to be on the city board that decides what to put on their sign.
Let's see, here's my fun sign for Edmond:
Home of Grayson Chance
- Pelican Bay Water Park
- Mini golf
- 3 high schools
Orange Tree Frozen YogurtPeach Wave Frozen Yogurt
- Family friendly neighborhoods
- Construction improvement projects
- More than six types of weather"