Besides devouring books, my not-so-secret addiction is watching entire series of shows at a time on NetFlix. I'm currently hooked on Orange is the New Black.
- Borgia- For fans of Tudors and other medieval-esque shows. There's no holding back on the nudity though. Oh how corrupt is the history of the Catholic church.
- Camelot- Another one cancelled after just one season but oh, so good! My mom and brother got me hooked on this one. I'm a sucker for noble causes and sword fights.
- American Horror Story- I haven't even seen season 2 yet. Creepy and twisted and most times and often random plot twists that throw you for a loop. But ghosts living in the house that normal people can see? Brilliant! Not to mention, freakiest show opening ever.
- Sherlock. One of those mini-series that has about 3 episodes in a series. He's just so smart! Love the texts they show to the viewer.
- Friends with Benefits. My husband and I watched all of season 1 in one night. So funny.
- Hemlock Grove. I couldn't figure out what was going on for half the season, but it still turned out to be weirdly addicting. Shelly is like a girl version of Frankenstein.
- The Secret Circle- A much calmer version of The Craft. Okay, so this didn't last past one season. Character development was weak a lot of the time. But I just couldn't stop watching.
- The Walking Dead. Had to watch after my students wouldn't shut up about it. They were totally right. Zombies are cool. You make weird choices in life-or-death situations.
I started House of Cards, and it was good, but I never got addicted.